Welcome to the 2016 CPLL Baseball and Softball season!
We are using the same system (VolunteerSpot) this year for volunteering in our concession stand, as it worked well the past few years. You will be able to not only volunteer when it is convenient for you but can also sign up with friends. In addition, you will automatically get a reminder email about two days before your assigned date.
The only way we will be able to use this system is if you sign up. Sign ups are on a first come, first served basis, so it is to your benefit to secure your spot.
Just a few important things to remember about signing up:
• Each family is asked to volunteer for two shifts this year (a shift is typically 2-3hrs).
• Please enter your phone number. When entering your phone number on the volunteer website, please enter the best number to reach you during your scheduled shift time.
• All families must volunteer or opt out (via payment). The only exemptions are CPLL board members and managers. Assistant coaching fulfills only one of the two family obligations.
• Once you choose a date, time and event, you can make changes directly through the Volunteerspot.com website. As a courtesy, when changes are made within 2 days of originally scheduled volunteer date, please email
, so that I can make adjustments in case we are short on volunteers that day. If you have a last minute emergency, then please try to call my cell phone (609-647-8140) to let me know (contact info below as well). This way I can make arrangements to have someone else fill-in.
• Failure to sign up for 2 volunteer sessions before the season ends/or after post-season play concludes (usually late June/early July time frame) will result in the forfeiture of the $125 bond, so please sign up soon to satisfy both requirements. We don't charge your credit card $125 until well AFTER the season is over, so there's no need to ask for a refund at any time during the season. I'll send out reminders as I know everyone's busy!
If you have any questions or concerns, you can email me at
or call my cell phone at 609-647-8140.
To sign up, click the link below:
The concession stand is our biggest fundraiser and we can't run it without you. Thanks in advance for your help!