(1) I will have fun learning and playing the game of baseball or softball. I
will gain knowledge by consistently attending practices and games. I will
listen to and obey instruction from my manager, coaches and umpires.
(2) I will practice good sportsmanship. I will always remain calm,
respectful and display good manners. I will tolerate mistakes. I will refrain
from loud or offensive remarks. I will show respect to other players,
managers or coaches, umpires, parents, spectators and the property of
others. I will clean up litter and other discards after games and practices.
(3) I will accept the managers’, coaches’ and umpires’ decisions, even if I
disagree with them or if I do not completely understand them. I will not
address umpires directly, other than thanking them at the end of every
(4) I will do the best I can and put forth my maximum effort. I will cheer
for my teammates, play as a team and put the needs of the team ahead of
(5) I will be humble and generous in victory and proud and courteous in
I understand that if I am unable to follow the expectations described above
and the adopted CPLL Code of Conduct I will be disciplined in accordance
with the CPLL bylaws.